POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sky shader for PovMan ... (18K bu) : Re: Sky shader for PovMan ... (18K bu) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:21:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sky shader for PovMan ... (18K bu)
From: Vahur Krouverk
Date: 27 May 2003 11:39:08
Message: <3ed3869c$1@news.povray.org>
Michael Andrews wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Please let me know what you think of it.

Is there any noticeable speed difference between Debar's macros and
shader? I guess that this picture renders fast enough, so this speed
difference is probably insignificant for such pictures...
Can't say anything about the picture itself, as I'm not familiar with
Debar's macros or original paper...